Jasroop S. Grewal
Jasroop was born and raised in Vancouver. He obtained a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology from the University of British Columbia. Jasroop then went to the University of Saskatchewan for his Bachelor of Laws Degree. After law school, he relocated to the Okanagan where he practised in the field of civil litigation with a focus on personal injury law, family law, and insurance litigation. Jasroop joined Pacific Law Group in January 2012.
Jasroop has appeared at all levels of court in British Columbia. He serves as the Young Lawyers Representative on the Canadian Bar Association of BC Branch’s Executive Committee. Jasroop is also involved with the South Asian Family Association as a board member and former youth council representative.
- University of British Columbia, B.A., (2005)
- University of Saskatchewan, LL.B., (2008)
Professional and Community Affiliations or Involvement
- Young Lawyers Representative for the CBABC's Executive Committee
- Member of the CBABC
- Member of the Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of the South Asian Bar Association
- President of the South Asian Family Association Board of Directors
- Supervising Lawyer for UBC Law's Law Students Advice Program Manual Revision, Small Claims Chapter.
- Supervising Lawyer for TRU Law's Advanced Legal Research Class
In his spare time, Jasroop can be found spending time with his wonderful wife and baby daughter. When he is not with his family, he can be found on the basketball or volleyball court in the spring, summer and fall months, or conquering green and blue runs as a beginner skier at one of BC's many ski hills in the winter months. Jasroop has a passion for observing and creating film, digital art, and music and for volunteering with organizations that promote the diverse cultures of Vancouver.